Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishing to see a peaceful India...after the ayodhya verdict


When I heard that there have been a high alert issued all over the country on account of Ayodhya verdict and many mail/media highlights regarding our safety… My memory went back to 2002…My PG College days….where I did a play named ‘India – Yesterday Today and Tomorrow’.

I have done that play with so much pain, responsibility and passion for the nation after watching the Hindu main paper which published the picture of a person affected in Godhra riots. I have described the act of yesterday in the play with few scenes from British regime and Unity showed in fighting independence. Today’s act with the riots that hurt me worst at that point of time and Tomorrow’s act by building an University named Indian University at Ayodhya. Ended with Students from that University bringing up the Indian economy (showed $ sign going down and Rupee coming up with all ManiRatnam movie’s background score). I don’t have the video of that play to share with you guys, but that play remained in my memory forever for the reason that I felt so relieved from the pain and felt a sense a responsibility shown in a small way.

It’s almost 8 years now since those riots and my play ...In these years, we have grown tremendously and evolved globally … I wish our people’s thought towards religion and community has also broadened…

Whenever I see people with communal difference… I believe they haven’t really understood God or religion; even I tried to figure out who actually God is? I got so puzzled.. But one thing I understood is that God is infinite (a Super energy…Nature in my terms) to figure out to our small minds… and that energy is not only in Temple or mosque... It's Everywhere…

I wish that our people respect tomorrow’s verdict and whole country is peaceful, to make our future generations feel proud of us…

Jaihind.

2 comments:

Prabu said...

Jai ho

Chandra Sekhar Vangoor said...

I salute the nation... for the peace.. Hope and respect gained...

Jaihind...